The YTtalk Video Swap!

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, so I was thinking maybe we could have a Forum-wide video swap where we all get together and swap channels for a day. Obviously you don't have to get involved if you don't want but I think it could be good promotion for everyone. :)
If you're interested just reply on here with a comment about your channel and the style of videos you do, that way we can match people up with ideal partners, so everyone can get the most out of this.
Cheers guys :D
Craig

Reactions: Michael

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay basically, two people (normally) agree that they will each make a video that will go on the other persons channel. So like if we were to do it, I would make a video and send it to you so you could upload it to your channel and you would make a video and send it to me so I could upload it to my channel. It helps both parties involved by giving them a completely different audience, who are quite likely to watch as the video is uploaded on a channel that they are subscribed to.
I hope that explained it well enough.

WesleyTVFx

Reaction score
Im up for this. One of the best ideas if heard about YouTube yet as of this year. I make special effect video and vlogs in the future. Kinda like FreddieW and Sam Macaroni

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I make a daily Vlogs I'm up for this Just sending the video file to another person is what i'm concerned with.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nevermind I didn't think of uploading it to a filesharing site and sending the other person the link before I posted that.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah okay :)
So are you up for joining in?