The Reason I Want To Quit My Job For Youtube

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know YouTube is not a get rich quick scheme but it's brings out your talent and the freedom to express yourself. Here is the story, I work at a office government job 8-4pm Mon-Friday (I can't say what it is) and the people their advantage of me and I got 5 supervisors (I suppose to have one). Some of them of them are nice but I hold a grudge for half. I wouldn't let that bother me because I am making money to invest on being self-employed. When I get home from work I am happy when I do YouTube but angry when I am at work. I encourage people to make YouTube a career or self-employed and do it because you love it not the money. If you don't like the job you are currently working at. Then invest and create your own business or be self-employed. I want to help people grow on YouTube myself and give back to the community. The only thing to do is convince my family "I want to do YouTube full-time".

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It seems like you're really motivated to be self-employed, and that's good! The one thing I would caution is that YouTube is an entity owned by a giant corporation and can change the terms and conditions at any time, so it's not a stable gig. It also takes a huge amount of luck to get to a point where you can even make enough money to pay for the equipment to make videos, so I wouldn't go quitting your job just yet.

Reactions: AllenSae

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It seems like you're really motivated to be self-employed, and that's good! The one thing I would caution is that YouTube is an entity owned by a giant corporation and can change the terms and conditions at any time, so it's not a stable gig. It also takes a huge amount of luck to get to a point where you can even make enough money to pay for the equipment to make videos, so I wouldn't go quitting your job just yet.[/QU OTE]

thanks for your input and I won't quit just yet

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cmon bro, I know life gets tough and you want to be a big youtuber but please don't lose your mind over youtube, this platform should be seen as such where to produce creative content to an audience that may or may not like it, that's all, if you get lucky and get big then by all means go at it full time, untill that day "keep calm and keep making videos" bro

Reactions: ChaseAndFriends

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cmon bro, I know life gets tough and you want to be a big youtuber but please don't lose your mind over youtube, this platform should be seen as such where to produce creative content to an audience that may or may not like it, that's all, if you get lucky and get big then by all means go at it full time, untill that day "keep calm and keep making videos" bro
Thanks

G and E(GSE)

Reaction score
You can keep on doing both together until you make more in a day than your other job, that would be the perfect time to move forward and leave your job

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love YT and I love making new content. I have been at this for over a year and have 180 videos out. I have made a total of 12 dollars to date. Would I love to do this full time. Of course, but the chances of that happening are very far away.

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its great that your motivated. but unless you get insanely lucky. your 3-4 years away (if your very lucky) from making enough money from youtube. you might never make enough money from youtube. just don't burn yourself out

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Work in the AM, make videos in the PM. Keep learning, keep growing and you'll get there eventually.

Reactions: peasandham