The Hard Truth About YouTube

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
you can disable when it post a status saying that you liked a video...i disabled it on my facebook because i watch a ton of videos and comment on a bunch and it ended up spamming my facebook saying that i liked a video and stuff
I already did disable it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats exactly why I think networking is key to it, getting to know each other and stuff. Youre far less likely to get burned that way and it becomes natural and not something youre trying to do. An example on Facebook I like a lot of Vicboss's stuff and check it out when away from my PC and thats because I have gotten to know him, gotten an idea of what he and his team does and now I technically a fan and a friend :) Nothing beats that.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
didnt say every video....i said we just need to help each other........
HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH LIKE A MAFIAAAAAAAA lol * witch hand do i have to kiss ... who is the godfather here ? lol * i agree we have to help eatchother like a family and when we see a video then share it how ever we can

Reactions: Vicboss

MA2Peaces

Commentator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We still have to be happy for those few communities, like ours, that actually help.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i am all about helping who i can! but it is hard to get to everyone.. the people i pay attention to are the people that have paid attention to me. in all honestly the best way to help and share is to keep active and make friends..cause if they like you as a person chances are there going to take the time to watch your stuff..and then when they give you feed back good or bad it's that much better cause you know it's coming from a person you can now trust!

Reactions: Michael

CrayonWTF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it it ok if i made a thread just for a like place where everyone can like each others videos to help?

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if it was up to me i'd say go for it haha...tho if the posts get to 1000 posts..i feel sorry for the guy thats the 1000th poster hahaha thats alot of videos to go back and like :p ;) :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest I think asking people if they would like to be part of a group would work out better and keeping it strictly within a group so you dont get people coming along going "I liked them all, like mine" when they never even bothered and just end up using you all. With groups it could work well if youre all tight as one.