The Hard Truth About YouTube

CrayonWTF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ive just now realizes ( actually about 5 minutes ago ) that people just promote their videos all the time...i realize thats needed but instead of promoting all the time we need to help each other......on reddit in the youtube section there are hardly any upvotes/downvotes on that page because all people go there for is to post a video and then just leave.......I am promoting Together To The Top.....lets help each other grow!!! lets help each other buy sharing our vids on facebook/google+/twitter!!! lets get to the top together!!!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree, the vast majority of people can seem quite selfish but I believe its due to the lack of time they have to spend helping others and would rather help themselves only. Thats why I am happy with YTtalk, were not just for promotion, were here to help one another along the way. We do get people coming just for promotion but I think thats because of lack of time to promote without seeming selfish but to be honest, if you dont put your time into helping others you get nothing or very little in return and the same applies on here, people who post their videos and leave and only return to post another tend to get ignored by the members here who could try and help them in return for helping.

Feel free to create any "circles" threads of people on here for liking, upvoting on social media sites etc :)

CrayonWTF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree, the vast majority of people can seem quite selfish but I believe its due to the lack of time they have to spend helping others and would rather help themselves only. Thats why I am happy with YTtalk, were not just for promotion, were here to help one another along the way. We do get people coming just for promotion but I think thats because of lack of time to promote without seeming selfish but to be honest, if you dont put your time into helping others you get nothing or very little in return and the same applies on here, people who post their videos and leave and only return to post another tend to get ignored by the members here who could try and help them in return for helping.

Feel free to create any "circles" threads of people on here for liking, upvoting on social media sites etc :)
Thanks for agreeing man...means alot.......also what do you mean like circles? like a thread just for liking?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
you dont want me commenting on your videos right now trust me on that :)

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Are people selfish, or do they just not have enough time?

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
So apparently I'm selfish for not sharing every video I watch on my twitter and facebook?
Thanks for that :(
I really needed more negativity today. </3

CrayonWTF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So apparently I'm selfish for not sharing every video I watch on my twitter and facebook?
Thanks for that :(
I really needed more negativity today. </3
didnt say every video....i said we just need to help each other........

Reactions: xandru8