Gaming The Creators Republic | Become a member of our community

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello people, I am the owner of a new community of youtube content creators, the group is called The Creators Republic and the aim of this group is to chat to other youtubers, collab with them, and play games with them.

The requirenments are that you have to be at least 16 years old, and be respectful to others

if you wish to apply message me on skype - SomeOneElse9898 | and ask for an application form

if you have any problems or questions to do with the form fell free to ask​

Navinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,
Wanted to kind of ask you what is the difference with this community that you need to apply for and just a basic small group? Why is it needed to apply in order to get in?

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the whole apply bit is for me to have some info about all the members without having to ask every member indivudaly, and considering i want to have lots of members havnig an application form makes it easyer for me to keep track of everyone in the group[DOUBLEPOST=1464341564,1464264837][/DOUBLEPOST]we have 4 members right now, and a 5th joining soon

TheUglyWeed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey,
I am very interested in this, but I have a question.... Which countries are the members from.

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
all of them, im am from uk, but we have members from usa and some other parts