Vlog Texas, vlog, I'm a trucker/silver/business owner/investor

Stephanharz

Reaction score
In the title I posted just alittle about me. If you dont watch my channel it will be easy to get lost or not know everything that I have my hands into. BUT...a few type of videos could be done from looking at a silver horde and talking about buying/investing in MP or even bitcoin. I also travel all across Texas but have been a OTR driver that has seen more of the country than most people and have stories. x repo driver. Owned more than one company some I lost/still have [in the middle of rebuilding]. recovery from a spinal cord injury and dealing with mental issues from that as well during the ending part of my recovery my Father getting cancer and...losing his battle [will be doing cancer awareness videos for the month of my Fathers passing] and avid firearm owner and have some...cool toys in that department, and...this is just a SHORT run down of me..hit me up if you have some ideas for videos. In some cases I could even show up in the semi truck [truck and trailer so parking will have to be looked into] or I could show up in my 2006 dodge ram 3500 slightly modded or a 2015 harley [find the video of that on my channel pretty easily]

My YouTube channel is my name StephanHarz and just let me know what ideas you have.

Companies that I have/had owned are
Easy Recycle [closed due to spinal injury and funds]\
Microlending Servicing llc [shutdown for now...rebuilding totally and setting up a new road]
Harz llc [holding company]

I can show up with large amount of silver/gold depending on recording date and security of the site.

Stephanharz

Reaction score
Gear that I can bring would be 3 gopros, DJI drone and a few other odds and ends.