Comedy Teen, Family-friendly comedy channel looking for someone to act in short sketch....

Kai Kay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have written a very short sketch where I need another teen to pretend that they are having a video chat with me. All lines can be self-taped and sent to me afterwards, for editing into the sketch, so, you can be based anywhere in the world :) I will list your channel in the video's description and give you a "shoutout" at the end of the video, on my end card. Please check out my main channel, webejant, before contacting me to make sure you would be interested in my type of comedy. All my channels are family-friendly and contain no cursing and no sexual subject matter. If your channel contains cursing, sexual topics, or other non-family friendly content, I cannot collaborate with you at this time. If you are interested, please private message me on YouTube, or leave a comment below.

Thanks,
Kai Kay

Last edited:

Kai Kay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Kai, I'm going to PM you. :)
Hi, thumbhais. I saw your Tweet and your message here, but, unfortunately, I am looking for a TEEN that is my age, to play a best friend. I am only 16. Maybe we can keep in touch for a different sketch, in the future :)

Reactions: thumbhais

thumbhais

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, thumbhais. I saw your Tweet and your message here, but, unfortunately, I am looking for a TEEN that is my age, to play a best friend. I am only 16. Maybe we can keep in touch for a different sketch, in the future :)
Ahh, okay cool. Sad I couldn't play the role of your best friend :( Haha! Hope you find someone and you know where to find me if you do have any other ideas. Take care.

Kai Kay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol Cool beans!! I will keep you in mind for other ideas :) Keep on keepin' on!!

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Hey so I watched your How Not to be a Super Hero video and I really liked it! I'm 17 years old, I would love to collab!