Switching to my second channel?

FoJimmy12345

Reaction score
If I want to start cursing on my YT channel but my family knows about my “clean” channel currently, should I move to my second channel with 5K subs? I’m guessing only the loyal fans will have been subbed to it anyway.
I have 70,000 subscribers on my main channel anyway, but it's pretty dead, I average around 1-3k views in the first couple of days. I've also switched games about 2 times, which could explain the inactivity of my subscribers. Anyway, I want to start cursing and doing funnier stuff, but my parents are AGAINST cursing, and are strict, "innocent" acting parents. Should I switch to the second channel or keep the main channel and curse anyway? I have a total of 5 million views on my main channel, and 600,000 on the second channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy forum. :)

If I want to start cursing on my YT channel but my family knows about my “clean” channel currently, should I move to my second channel with 5K subs? I’m guessing only the loyal fans will have been subbed to it anyway.
I have 70,000 subscribers on my main channel anyway, but it's pretty dead, I average around 1-3k views in the first couple of days. I've also switched games about 2 times, which could explain the inactivity of my subscribers. Anyway, I want to start cursing and doing funnier stuff, but my parents are AGAINST cursing, and are strict, "innocent" acting parents. Should I switch to the second channel or keep the main channel and curse anyway? I have a total of 5 million views on my main channel, and 600,000 on the second channel.
Subs are often inactive - It's just part of Youtube but if you have had any gaps in uploading, that could be a reason. Viewers are fickle and will check out other channels if you stop uploading.

It's your decision about the cursing and changing channels but be aware that cursing will make it difficult to monetize your content in the future. :)