'sup, dudes. i'm a slowly growing anime/cartoon review channel, and i need your help.

zenhuxtable

Reaction score
so, there's not much to it. I'm a content creator with what i believe is decent content. My channel's name is Zen huxtable.

so, there's two things i'd like to ask. One, an honest opinion of my channel, and two, tips on how to grow my channel quicker. thank you in advance!

Attachments

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Honest opinions:
One, your comedy timing is off. The jokes themselves are fine but the way you deliver them makes them fall flat. A short pause and acting emotively can go a long way.
Secondly, I really don't like some of your editing. The way you pan images over the screen but then they keep moving position and changing in shape just to then pop out of existence looks really cheap and unimpressive. When you do use layered images, they're only ever on screen for a few seconds so you could just pan them on screen and then leave them static until they disappear. If the images were in frame for more than about 10 seconds, you might want to add some movement to the picture.

How to grow your channel - Just publicise it as much as possible. Collaborate with people and share over forums. It's the quickest way to do it.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: zenhuxtable

My Mind of Madness

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
so, there's not much to it. I'm a content creator with what i believe is decent content. My channel's name is Zen huxtable.

so, there's two things i'd like to ask. One, an honest opinion of my channel, and two, tips on how to grow my channel quicker. thank you in advance!
did u get your subs from sub4sub[DOUBLEPOST=1472629689,1472628734][/DOUBLEPOST]Yo... lol, my channel is about Anime as well....If you want I could add you to my featured channels... My channel is not huge but its growing really fast. These are my stats... I got 111,000 views this month and my channel isnt even 4 months old yet so.....if i add you to the list it might help you get some exposure1.JPG

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

zenhuxtable

Reaction score
did u get your subs from sub4sub[DOUBLEPOST=1472629689,1472628734][/DOUBLEPOST]Yo... lol, my channel is about Anime as well....If you want I could add you to my featured channels... My channel is not huge but its growing really fast. These are my stats... I got 111,000 views this month and my channel isnt even 4 months old yet so.....if i add you to the list it might help you get some exposureView attachment 37517
Nah, i didn't LOL, i made a moderately popular video lately, and it's boosting me up a lil bit. And yeah, i'd love to be featured, dude! You gotta teach me your secret! what's your yt channel?