Summer in the City 2016!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So, SitC (the UK's largest YouTube event) is about a month away!
For those not in the know, it's being hosted at the ExCeL Centre in London from the 12th - 14th August. The 12th is a Creator Day designed to help you network with other creators and improve your own channel. On the 14th, there's even a Small YouTubers panel, which I'm particularly interested in seeing.

Thought I'd drop in and see if anyone else in the forums will be attending!
Tickets are still on sale, I believe!​

Reactions: KatyAdelson

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Damn it! I will not be able to get there! I have always wanted to go to a youtube event!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i would absolutely love too, and stay up there for the whole time, but its expenses, finding someone to go with and i think i am probably working then anyway, i am determined to go one day though

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Damn it! I will not be able to get there! I have always wanted to go to a youtube event!
i would absolutely love too, and stay up there for the whole time, but its expenses, finding someone to go with and i think i am probably working then anyway, i am determined to go one day though
One day, guys! Don't lose hope!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I watch a bunch of people who attend that event. If I could get cheap tickets to London, I'd be tempted, but I'm going on vacation in September and have to save my pennies for that. It'd be really fun to go, though, since I haven't been to England since 1996.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I watch a bunch of people who attend that event. If I could get cheap tickets to London, I'd be tempted, but I'm going on vacation in September and have to save my pennies for that. It'd be really fun to go, though, since I haven't been to England since 1996.
Oh man, if you ever go back, let me know! Haha.

Reactions: xingcat

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds fun ;D Good chance to meet new people who are interested in the same hobbies as you. Will not be attending though due to busy schedule :/

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why do I have to be on the wrong continent for everything?! I wonder if there is a similar thing in Australia