Suggestions, Ideas, anything?

Steve Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's happenin' guys?,

So I need some ideas, and I ask everyone on my social networking pages, this being my newest one that I've joined. What do you guys want me to review? Do you have any funny videos, funny news articles, interesting facts about certain things? I'm up to review just about anything including someone else's channel ( So long as you show me some love first, ahem *promote me*). Post here, inbox me, or put it smack dab on my facebook fan page or e-mail it to me ( inbox me for my email address ). Facebook fan page is right here: http://www.facebook.com/Levyticus

Thanks guys ( in advance )! I really do appreciate it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do they have to be funny? I have a few favourite videos on YouTube that could be interesting to see other peoples reactions to or talk about what they think of it etc

Steve Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At this point? Send me ANYTHING you think might be interesting to have on my show " Social Notworking ". Keep in mind, I will make jokes about it and laugh at it more than likely. This is anything that you might see on a social network.

Status update fails
Viral Pictures
Videos
News articles
Anything in between

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm the video I was thinking is quite old but maybe you could find a way to discuss it:

Sorry if that isnt useful at all.

Reactions: Steve Levy

Steve Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My commentary: " So I found this video on a forum I'm a part of, and I have to say this is definitely very informative. Now, by that I mean, The 70's wasn't the funnest time to live in, Unless of course you're fine with keeping a weed whacker under your bed every night you go out to pick up some girls, then you're living in pure bliss! But as far as what people liked to watch? Well, go check out the link in the description, and notice the view count down at the bottom, it'll prove that someone is obviously still watching this. "

cha cha cha! Let's hear your opinion

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats not bad at all, I think it could have been good to mention more about what the videos about or something along those lines so people know what they could be seeing, perhaps tie in the spacey stuff with the 70's joke if you could. Other than that it works well.

Steve Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! I like to hear feedback! That was all off the top of my head, so I at least have something to work with. Keep those ideas coming guys! I need things to review and the more I get from the members here? The more I feel the need mention "the forum" *cue annotation with URL to website*see? I love annotations and text placement in my videos :D

Reactions: Michael

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thanks! I like to hear feedback! That was all off the top of my head, so I at least have something to work with. Keep those ideas coming guys! I need things to review and the more I get from the members here? The more I feel the need mention "the forum" *cue annotation with URL to website*see? I love annotations and text placement in my videos :D
Wait... are you talking about stuff to review in your videos? Or in text on the forum..

Reactions: Steve Levy

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Stuff to review in my videos. It can be just about anything :)
I see.... I shall check out these videos of yours and get back to you ;)