Subscriptions Video's Missing?

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Have this happened to you? You subscribe to someone...and for weeks it seems like they haven't put out ANY new videos lately...and then when you check their page they have made lot's of new content but your video never notified you...

Well maybe your setting are set to only show "Highlights". Go to your homepage and where it says "view" next to "show uploads only"...press View and then press Everything. All your subscriptions videos should show whenever they get uploaded.

I realized that my thing was set to highlight after I watched a video from WillOfDC so I was missing out on some good content.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
yeah, but i knew about this like a few months ago. it did freak me out at first though. for some reasons the shaytards was always popping up in my feed but others weren't haha.

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have this happened to you? You subscribe to someone...and for weeks it seems like they haven't put out ANY new videos lately...and then when you check their page they have made lot's of new content but your video never notified you...

Well maybe your setting are set to only show "Highlights". Go to your homepage and where it says "view" next to "show uploads only"...press View and then press Everything. All your subscriptions videos should show whenever they get uploaded.

I realized that my thing was set to highlight after I watched a video from WillOfDC so I was missing out on some good content.
This happens to me on Yttalk

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have no idea how hurtful that comment was </3 :'(

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No no noo....hitting you with newspaper is a good thing <3 It means you're special. I hit Symph with random objects too :3