The party dont start till I Log in.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Is there any site that will actually like ,
for example , My audience have to subscribe
to my youtube channel before downloading
the file ?
if that exist please comment down bellow.

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know that the YouTube API has the capability to check if a certain user is subscribed to you. I was looking at doing something similar recently for a competition entry (You must subscribe to enter)

I don't know if anything exists already for what you want though. Also I worry it could be against some hidden TOS somewhere for making your users subscribe. I seem to remember reading that asking people to click like is against the TOS as you're incentivising likes etc... I'd do a bit of checking up in the YT TOS first before going any further.

Just a thought :)

Dave

SiiJei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I know that the YouTube API has the capability to check if a certain user is subscribed to you. I was looking at doing something similar recently for a competition entry (You must subscribe to enter)

I don't know if anything exists already for what you want though. Also I worry it could be against some hidden TOS somewhere for making your users subscribe. I seem to remember reading that asking people to click like is against the TOS as you're incentivising likes etc... I'd do a bit of checking up in the YT TOS first before going any further.

Just a thought :)

Dave
I think asking for your viewers for subscribing you and liking your video isnt illegal if its on a good way
but if its not like asking for likes and the producer will give the product after 10 likes , 20 likes , etc.
Thats what I think .[DOUBLEPOST=1351518497,1351518437][/DOUBLEPOST]but it would be great if there is a site like that :L The payment of the download is just 1 sub. because
producers put some efforts on their products :L

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I totally agree with you!

In fact, if it is in line with the YT TOS then I wouldn't mind developing something like this. Seems like it would be a fun project.

Reactions: SiiJei

SiiJei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I totally agree with you!

In fact, if it is in line with the YT TOS then I wouldn't mind developing something like this. Seems like it would be a fun project.
will try to ask some Youtube Experts out there if this is legal .
but this project is very useful for those producers to develope their channel more faster
because there are more viewers than subscribers that get free stuff without
appreciating the effort of the producer

Reactions: ThatDaveCarter

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Agreed. Let me know what you find out.. I'll have a look through the TOS too and see if this would be do-able :)

royalgbv

Reaction score
Yes, it is possible and so easy,
follow the video instruction which I made it recently: