subs decreased?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys recently youtube has decreased my subs and i need information on why.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But how many subscribers are you talking? If a large number of them unsubbed you at the same time and you have doin nothing on your channel that would cause this then I'm not sure, but if its just a few dropping off, then its normel to lose some here are there. :p

Reactions: Loki Doki

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How about you backseat that number and focus on creating content. You can not be free if you let those numbers control you. And control you they do, otherwise you wouldn't be posting threads like this.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah sub count doesn't matter. Well it does but don't let it influence you on making any type of content. Just keep making them vids!

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How about you backseat that number and focus on creating content. You can not be free if you let those numbers control you. And control you they do, otherwise you wouldn't be posting threads like this.
thx[DOUBLEPOST=1468159184,1468159168][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah sub count doesn't matter. Well it does but don't let it influence you on making any type of content. Just keep making them vids!
thx

TaxOwlbear

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You views look consistent nevertheless, so I'd say that those subscriber didn't watch much of your content anyway (or were bots).

LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Subs is just a number, the views are more important. Focus on advertising getting your name out there. Making connections and friends.

PunchbowlGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Subs are gained and lost all the time. However, YouTube will often remove those account that are dead or bots. If you lost a lot it's probably a youtube cull like last week[DOUBLEPOST=1468268952,1468268909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Subs are gained and lost all the time. However, YouTube will often remove those account that are dead or bots. If you lost a lot it's probably a youtube cull like last week