Comedy Starting YTer looking for messed up ppl like myself to collab with

TsarTheLast

Reaction score
What's up my least favorite animal!

Recently I've started a new youtube channel with the main focus on comedy. I've been looking for ppl to do collaborations with and this seems like a good platform to raise my voice. I've just started a couple of weeks ago, so I barely have any subscribers. My main goal is to make people laugh. I try to make dark/stupid humor sketches that can easily get people offended. I would like to invite everyone who is interested to have a chat with me, maybe that we can help each other out. My twitter is TsarTheLast . Leave me a message and maybe we can create something that will make people laugh. Sincerely yours, Tsar the Last

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, Are you looking for a virtual collab for like a segment of the video, with a little shout out, because I'm totally up for that. Maybe you could check out my channel TGDRQ (That Got Dark Really Quick) if you want to see who you might be working with! I'll Hit You Up on Twitter soon!

Basit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What's up my least favorite animal!

Recently I've started a new youtube channel with the main focus on comedy. I've been looking for ppl to do collaborations with and this seems like a good platform to raise my voice. I've just started a couple of weeks ago, so I barely have any subscribers. My main goal is to make people laugh. I try to make dark/stupid humor sketches that can easily get people offended. I would like to invite everyone who is interested to have a chat with me, maybe that we can help each other out. My twitter is TsarTheLast . Leave me a message and maybe we can create something that will make people laugh. Sincerely yours, Tsar the Last

Hey man! Love your content, I find you hilarious haha! We should collab some time! Though, my content isn't as dark as yours hahahha xD