Starting a web-series for the YTtalkTV channel. *Chance to promote your videos.*

Wow this looks familiar...but I guess I can't say s**t since I copied The Soup's/RWJ's/Tosh.0's format too and Also dude who the f**k did you have all sub me? I had 101 subs yesterday now I have 122...where those all your friends? I hope it wasn't anything else.

Wow this looks familiar...but I guess I can't say s**t since I copied The Soup's/RWJ's/Tosh.0's format too and Also dude who the f**k did you have all sub me? I had 101 subs yesterday now I have 122...where those all your friends? I hope it wasn't anything else.

I had a feeling you were gonna say that. I actually thought that maybe you'd get angry at me because I follow the same format as your NTWG videos. Well, this series is for YTtalk users only so maybe that's the difference.

Idk if it was me lol, I liked and posted your #14 NTWG video on my feed, though. There's a chance, I guess.

EDIT: I checked out the video, I saw some comments like Marker Army bla bla. I don't know them, tbh :)

I had a feeling you were gonna say that. I actually thought that maybe you'd get angry at me because I follow the same format as your NTWG videos. Well, this series is for YTtalk users only so maybe that's the difference.

Idk if it was me lol, I liked and posted your #14 NTWG video on my feed, though. There's a chance, I guess.

EDIT: I checked out the video, I saw some comments like Marker Army bla bla. I don't know them, tbh :)
Alrighty man.

Remember guys I still need to review the first video before anything is going up :) If the format is treading on someones feet at all then I would like for it to be done differently if possible.

Remember guys I still need to review the first video before anything is going up :) If the format is treading on someones feet at all then I would like for it to be done differently if possible.

Yep. I can assure though that it's way different from itsameray's NTWG series. Mine is more of a contest for which video is the most awesome. Something like this

Back