Gaming Starting a serious gaming community/business

SAJCON

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, fellow YouTube enthusiast!

My name is Christian Karström, I'm a family man, I live in Sweden and I'm 27. I've done YouTube for 3 years in the past an had a peak at 500k+ views per month.
I left that channel for a few months due to personal reasons but now I want to get back to it in a bit of a changed and more focused fashion.
The community I want to build is first and foremost going to follow the progress of the game Anthem. But I want to expand it to cover Destiny 2 as well(news, guides & the whole shebang). And potentially more in the future.
The most important part is to start small and professional(in terms of production quality) and add to it later with a website , podcast, forum and whatever we can come up with and have time for. The design for everything is going to be shared to make it all feel cohesive.
In the beginning I'm looking for people with a passion for everything that has to do with the gaming-video-and-streaming community that have time to do it for fun with a chance for this to grow into something serious. You should be over 18 and be able to "talk well"(a tad of charm at least ;) ), have dabbled in editing and design in some form in the past have the desire to learn and grow together. Experience with web-design and databases is far from a must but of course a plus. And the most important part is that we click at least on some level.
Where you live is only a issue if we are to play online together but that can mostly be solved depending on the game.
I'm willing to share my knowledge and help you learn as we go along with this project so even if there might be almost no money in this in the beginning it's at least going to be a learning experience and a fun ride!
Does this sound interesting? Take a chance and hit me up! Check out my YouTube and look at the latest video for more info and if I think we could work well together we can go into more detail about it all!

Over & out.

Last edited:

Josiah davila

Reaction score
Hello my name is josiah and I saw that your request was that members be 18 but I am 17 years olds will be 18 in June. I am very passionate about doing YouTube I just bought my first computer and am still learning the in and outs of YouTube. I currently do not have many subs due to the fact that I am on my own without a help hand. I would love to be apart of your group if you would allow me I am very easy to work with and very friendly. I am hoping you give me a chance to become a member of the amazing task you are trying to complete. I have been giving YouTube my all even with the insufficient items I have available to me so far but I have only been on YouTube for about 2 weeks. Thank you for reading this if you do decide to. My email is Hapticfusion@gmail.com if you are interested have a good day[DOUBLEPOST=1503285666,1503285297][/DOUBLEPOST]I also forgot to mention I am very into the idea of starting a professional type team and the podcast and news. I stay very update with everything that is going on in the world and game wise

WhiskeyZero

Reaction score
I am interested mate, just upped my first video (new channel, old hand - I record videos for my job)

I am 31 and UK based. Xbone gamer though, which could pose an issue?

Studied Broadcast Journalism and love creating. Hit me up.

Reactions: SAJCON

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'm really interested in learning everything you can teach me. I'm a new YouTuber very small (85 subs) and just recently got some free time to get back into YouTube (had to take a break due to personal issues).

I'm 23 (24 in 2 weeks). I have a passion for video editing and design work and I'm always willing to learn something. I really hope you consider me for a collab or to teach me a couple things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk