"Sorry, your Youtube account is already connected to "my channel name" "

Andrew939

Reaction score
A Network send me an invitation on my dashboard. I followed the steps to accept the terms, when at the end this message appears. It says my account is already connected to my channel.
Before viewing the invitation, I activated the monetization and created a google adsense account. I think it's because of that that now the Network can't connect with my Channel.
There is a way to solve this? I read that I should delete the adsense account, but will I still be able to monetize if I do that? Will I be able to monetize with the Network? Won't things get worse if I delete it? How can I get out of this?
Please help

Lienx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You have to remove your adsense and allow them to add theirs. They will get all of your adsense money from your monetization and give you a percentage of it back. It's like their 'cut' for helping you gain success through their network.

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
Welcome to the community by the way. You shouldn't have to delete your Adsense account 100% usually how networks work is they just put their Adsense account in place of yours and they will pay you monthly based upon what you make and after the Networks cut. So I wouldn't go as far as deleting your Adsense account but try removing it from your YouTube channel then going through the network if that doesn't help you might want to contact the Network your signing with and see what they say.

Andrew939

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. By the way, how can I disconnect the adsense account from my channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1495986105,1495985568][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I talked with the responsible of the Network I was ready to sign in. He said that the only thing to do was to contact youtube by email and try to convince them to undo the monetization activation.

Lienx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks for the replies. By the way, how can I disconnect the adsense account from my channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1495986105,1495985568][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I talked with the responsible of the Network I was ready to sign in. He said that the only thing to do was to contact youtube by email and try to convince them to undo the monetization activation.
You go into your account settings and change the adsense, you do NOT remove Monetization activation. This network doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Are you sure this isn't a scam? You have to add them as a mod over your channel which gives them the ability to delete and edit all of your videos, you then add their adsense id in place of your own. You don't disable Monetization on your account or else no one makes any money at all.

Andrew939

Reaction score
Thanks again, I also searched help on the Youtube help forum. This is what they said:
"The network you are trying to join does not have the Channel Rollup Tool (CRT) enabled on their Content Management System (CMS).
This is not an issue with your channel, or anything you can control. The network you are trying to join needs to speak to their Partner Manager to inquire about the CRT.
If they had the CRT enabled, they would be able to invite your channel. As of now the only channels that can successfully link with their CMS are channels who have not touched monetization at all, not even enabled it."[DOUBLEPOST=1496002819,1496000306][/DOUBLEPOST]According to what they say I won't be able to join the network even if I add their adsense id, correct?

Lienx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Pretty much. The whole thing seems fishy to me though. But yea, your account will not work with them.

Dylan Tomas

Reaction score
What is the name of the network your are trying to join ?

I'm asking that because, until now, all that networks that I tried to join (zoomin and BBTV) asked me to create an AdSense account before joining them.

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
I do agree, does seem a bit odd with your issue please make sure you do some good research before joining to make sure your know what you're getting into.