Sony Vegas vs Adobe Premier Pro

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Hi men, women boys and animals of yttalk, I just wanted to know what you guys think is the superior editing software between SOny Vegas and Adobe Premier Pro. I have only used Sony Vegas so I am not sure about Premier Pro. Which one has more accessible effects, and altogether which program do you think is easier to use.

I would appreciate you help and input as it is currently raining, I am home alone, sad and there is no mountain dew in the refrigerator. Just throw your advice at me and I will catch it

Reactions: Branden Morales

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
they're both really amazing editing programs. They both flow very differently though. For editing they pretty much are the same. Depends what you want from a program :)

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
My vote is definitely with Adobe Premiere Pro. It's way more flexible, manual, and user friendly than Sony Vegas. :) I guess it's all on preference, but if I recommend anything to anyone, it's Premiere!

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Thank you for your input guys, keep those suggestions coming. I really appreciate it. Infact I'm going to give you a present in a few months time(4). I will give you the keys to fame and success. But you have to be careful what you wish for as the great philosopher Eminem once said. I mean this, can you handle little children looking at you like a caged animal in a zoo when you go out in public. My advice is if you're not sure then do a toe reveal before you do a face reveal. Its a little bit harder to identify people by their toes unless of course your toes are longer than broomsticks.

Whats the present you ask, well I am going to donate 3 million subscribers to your channel. Hold me accountable.

Also I am trying to make friends but I can only see a 'follow' button. Is it possible that this is the user interface only for me, do you think I have discovered a zone lower than the friendzone. My god.

One more question, is it easier to find special effects in Adobe Premier Pro as well? Anyway I'm off to experiment

offthecc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you will not go wrong with adobe premiere pro :)

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Thank you for your input. I am putting my time into mastering adobe premier pro now. Hopefully I'll like what I see

Worrap

Reaction score
If you already started with premiere pro that should be pretty good. But Ive learned to know and love vegas pro 13. I found it fairly easy and very powerful. Its what I use for all my stuff.

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use premiere pro on all of my videos. They pair great with after effects too. You can check out some of my videos to get a idea.

Yolimoks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1 ► Adobe Premiere Pro :thumbsup2:
2 ► Sony Vegas Pro :thumbsup2: