Social media promotion of YT channel - added workload.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
When it comes to "brand presence" (channel recognition) one area to look at is having your 'brand' across multiple social media platforms.

The trap here, though, is that you must then keep up regular postings on each of those social media channels as well, to keep and build that audience (which you intend to drive to your YT channel videos).

I'm sure I once read of a program which could be set up so that the user just enters certain info, and it then posts that in the appropriate formatting to several social media platforms/accounts.

Does anyone know of such software - if such a thing still exists?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm sure I once read of a program which could be set up so that the user just enters certain info, and it then posts that in the appropriate formatting to several social media platforms/accounts.

Does anyone know of such software - if such a thing still exists?
I use HootSuite (their free version) with which I can schedule in advance up to 30 posts to various social media. I only use it for Twitter but I believe it also works with instagram, facebook etc. So I'm able to spend a couple of hours in batch writing posts that will be drip fed to my social media. It's particularly useful because you can schedule posts at any time of day so that people in different timezones are more likely to see them. I use it also after I have scheduled a video to go live on YT, I will then logon to Hootsuite to schedule a tweet with link to the video for a few minutes after it will have gone live on YouTube. I like having all that automated. :)

Juf Aminozuur

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
Awesome tip on Hootsuite, will check that out!

Right now I'm mainly using Instagram as my social media, I have an inactive Facebook and I just started on Tiktok. FB feels like it's not worth it because I barely get any viewers from there and TikTok is so much work if I do the challenged and trends and dances, my god. I dont know how people do it. I could spend that time more wisely by making more YT videos..