Gaming So you want to know what to Improve on your channel AND get a Shoutout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandofDucks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

I have started a brand new seires over on my channel,

This series is all about YOU!

Each episode I will pick 3 channels to review and give advice on what you can improve on the make your channel look that much better and things that will help you grow!

If you like what you are hearing then why not have a little peak at what it’s all about?!

Check out the video over on my channel to ENTER into the very FIRST one!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hey guys,

I have started a brand new seires over on my channel,

This series is all about YOU!

Each episode I will pick 3 channels to review and give advice on what you can improve on the make your channel look that much better and things that will help you grow!

If you like what you are hearing then why not have a little peak at what it’s all about?!

Check out the video over on my channel to ENTER into the very FIRST one!
"Don't Be a d**k.... Be A Duck". I swear a lot of people need to follow that particular quote, plus it's rather catchy as well. Might say that to my friend today, if he starts acting like one.

But like I said on your explanation video, this series could turn out to be interesting, both benefiting you and the channels you have introduced. If you need a channel to critique, I'd certainly be up for it. I've been a bit rusty, since I needed to finish college assignments etc. But yes, this does seem interesting ;)

LandofDucks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Don't Be a d**k.... Be A Duck". I swear a lot of people need to follow that particular quote, plus it's rather catchy as well. Might say that to my friend today, if he starts acting like one.

But like I said on your explanation video, this series could turn out to be interesting, both benefiting you and the channels you have introduced. If you need a channel to critique, I'd certainly be up for it. I've been a bit rusty, since I needed to finish college assignments etc. But yes, this does seem interesting ;)
If you would like to be the first channel I critique then I would be happy to :) I'm glad you like my catch phrase, hahaha yes I've found it to be true in some cases too

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great concept for a channel! Always willing to support exposure for smaller YT channels.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
If you would like to be the first channel I critique then I would be happy to :) I'm glad you like my catch phrase, hahaha yes I've found it to be true in some cases too
I'd be glad to have you critique my channel mate, besides, I think I'll be needing it. I've gone back to my generic simple ways with the branding and possibly future videos :D It's the best catchphrase I've heard on YT currently, since it's straightforwards and not cheesy at all, as well as it being true with the fact that I'm going to be saying it from now on haha.

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will definitely be checking this out as soon as I get home from work today :T

LandofDucks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will definitely be checking this out as soon as I get home from work today :T
Awesome man I'm glad to hear you are excited about it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1468081553,1468081471][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a great concept for a channel! Always willing to support exposure for smaller YT channels.
Thank you! That's exactly what I'm intending to do :)

Reactions: Rachel Berry

Wolfen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Which video is it? I'm very interested in entering this. I would love my channel to have some feedback and getting a shout-out. ^^

LandofDucks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Which video is it? I'm very interested in entering this. I would love my channel to have some feedback and getting a shout-out. ^^
If you go onto my channel and look for the video called 'Brand New Series' in my uploads playlist :) It is my most recent upload

Reactions: Wolfen
Status
Not open for further replies.