Gaming So You Think You're Funny Huh?

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, Red here. I am tryng to creat a youtube/gaming group. I guess you can say it's like Vanoss or Fitz and them but I'm just trying to have fun and entertain people. The main focus of this is to have fun, make some funny moments, and entertain. I am hoping this can be a long lasting group that can make each other laugh. Some of the games i usually play are CounterStrike, Garry's Mod, GTA V, CoD: WaW Zombies, and Fortnite (We can also get other games that we might find fun).

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 16+ years old
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active on both YouTube and the Discord server
- Have Discord
- Don't be toxic we're here to have fun
- Don't take the game too seriously, I too get really competitive but it's not fun if you're playing just to win. enjoy the game. (If you're worried about your rank in a game it's fine we can play off camera to keep the ranks up in a decent level)

RoyalPhoenix

Reaction score
i would be down my discord is
RoyalPhoenix

CHCM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HEY! I have watched some of your videos and am really interested!
My discord is Mancholo#6960

SimulationPlays

SimulationPlays
Reaction score
Hey man i'm just starting out, I am 18 years old and my main focus is funny moments videos. Videos for me can be around any game as long as it's enjoyable! Discord: Simulation#5462

Senergy Steez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be pretty interested. I just turned 20 a couple months ago, I have a decent mic, and I'm not toxic really at all. I also have discord, counter-strike, gmod, and other games
SenergySteez#0690

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hey guys, Red here. I am tryng to creat a youtube/gaming group. I guess you can say it's like Vanoss or Fitz and them but I'm just trying to have fun and entertain people. The main focus of this is to have fun, make some funny moments, and entertain. I am hoping this can be a long lasting group that can make each other laugh. Some of the games i usually play are CounterStrike, Garry's Mod, GTA V, CoD: WaW Zombies, and Fortnite (We can also get other games that we might find fun).

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 16+ years old
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active on both YouTube and the Discord server
- Have Discord
- Don't be toxic we're here to have fun
- Don't take the game too seriously, I too get really competitive but it's not fun if you're playing just to win. enjoy the game. (If you're worried about your rank in a game it's fine we can play off camera to keep the ranks up in a decent level)
It's good to know exactly what you are looking for, as well as it's good you posted exactly what you want. Maybe First Order Entertainment could offer that to you. We are a entertainment group that has content creators of all kinds. We are actually relaunching after our redevelopment on valentines day. Check out our footer for more info and how to contact us if you are interested.

I have a good feeling you would find our members to be great collaborators.

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Sup man Im down add me on Discord CosmicStrawberryYT#3760

Megzero346

Reaction score
Hey what's up red, I just got back from a break from youtube. I'm 20 years old and I can even to some voices (ex. Cleveland Brown, Hank Hill, a cartoony mob family, and an ok Obama). So if you're interested, hit me up on either Twitter @Megzero346, or Discord at Megzero346 #4908. I'm usually on so i'll reply back almost right away.