So how can I get an honest channel review for my vids?

Mikegbeatztv

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian
I’m fairly new to this growing YouTube. I started out just posting home videos but then I started doing skits and putting music to them. I just don’t know if I’m in the right position to grow. I mean as for music and comedy is a global niche and I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if I’m actually cut out for this type of platform or if there is another smaller platform I can use to gain an audience.....?

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I looked over your channel and you seem to be all over the map. When looking at your Video page and organizing them by popularity, you had two videos that did fairly well. Why they did well, I couldn't decipher. Maybe you can. If you can, replicate it again and again. But I see you're kind of hit and miss when it comes to your videos. You'll have a video that gets thousands of views and then the next one doesn't even crack 100 views.

As for music and comedy, the only one who I know that did it well was Weird Al ... and he did parodies of popular songs.

What I suggest is you organize your videos by popularity and then try to figure out why they succeeded and your others didn't. When you think you might have figured it out, make some videos along those lines and see if you're right. Naturally if you're proven right, great and continue down that path. If they don't hit, ponder more why they didn't and make videos to test that idea out. You're getting good views on some of your videos so you are doing something right. You just got to figure out what that is. Good luck!