So, anyone freak out once they upload the first video?

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
is it on your channel? is there a link?
Just on my personal channel I use for misc stuff not really for general public use so to speak.
If you're interested I'm better pointing you to the computer forum thread
(the video is embedded there so you can navigate to it on YT if you like)

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Nope! Of course, I have been with Youtube since the very beginning, when it was nothing more than a place to stream some video for your friends and family.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Like how long do you take to edit a video
I do DIY videos. It depends on the project. Simple projects don't take that long. Big projects may take days, weeks, or months. Take my latest project for example which is pretty simple. It is a hack on how to increase the output of a BubbleBox minnow aerator by up to 500%. The shoot took about five hours. Editing will take as least as long. Uploading and SEO work will take another five hours or more. Promotion on external networks with been another 10 to 15 hours. Here is an example of a teaser video I put out on Instagram.

http://instagr.am/p/CBLm12iA3pO/

Fearless dave

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do DIY videos. It depends on the project. Simple projects don't take that long. Big projects may take days, weeks, or months. Take my latest project for example which is pretty simple. It is a hack on how to increase the output of a BubbleBox minnow aerator by up to 500%. The shoot took about five hours. Editing will take as least as long. Uploading and SEO work will take another five hours or more. Promotion on external networks with been another 10 to 15 hours. Here is an example of a teaser video I put out on Instagram.

http://instagr.am/p/CBLm12iA3pO/
Wow, it looks good

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
I've been doing YouTube for 4 YEARS and even if my growth is going steady im still nervous