Smosh DELETING comments!?

Charlie

↑ That's Me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So apparently if you go onto a (recent) food battle update video and say something like 'You're e-Begging money whores' they have been deleting comments like this. On a recent top comment a guy claimed they did this because he had proof that smosh were asking for 3x the required ammount to make a app on the level they are doing.

SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The amount is necessary, games cost lots of money due to staff and promotion and whatnot. It's very expensive work. But that being said, they are trying to silence those calling them out for their obvious b******t. A game will be made, but they're digging themselves a hole a mile deep by doing things like this, it's making them look very, very bad.

Reactions: Wilbso

Charlie

↑ That's Me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The amount is necessary, games cost lots of money due to staff and promotion and whatnot. It's very expensive work. But that being said, they are trying to silence those calling them out for their obvious b******t. A game will be made, but they're digging themselves a hole a mile deep by doing things like this, it's making them look very, very bad.
Well, yes. Game design can be a hell-o-va lot of money but for iPhone games you can use a free graphics engine that works fine. But people are calling them sellouts. How are they sellouts?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
can someone fill me in?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Smosh are making a game and are asking for 250k, apparantly smosh are deleting comments that call them 'Money Whores'.

That's pretty much it... :unsure2:
Smosh is in the top ten most subscribed channels right? Why do they need to ask the viewers for it... Couldn't they get a loan from real investors or use their own money or something?