Smosh DELETING comments!?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
and I will delete them.
Oh so you are a censoring money *****.. I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Fake Smosh and real Smosh are all working together to make games and take money and other stuff.

Reactions: Symph

Charlie

↑ That's Me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not an iPhone only game. It'll be available on all platforms: PC, Android, iPhone, etc. They also have staff to pay, VERY expensive software to buy, probably space to rent etc.

I'm not defending them, I think they're running b******t Central. But games really do cost that much.
Definatly, games cost millions to make in some cases. I'm sure they'll sneak some ads in there to get a bit of cash on the side.[DOUBLEPOST=1377170751,1377170723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh so you are a censoring money *****.. I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Fake Smosh and real Smosh are all working together to make games and take money and other stuff.
*takes off sunglasses* Mother Of Smosh

Reactions: JohnKenShow

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
It's not an iPhone only game. It'll be available on all platforms: PC, Android, iPhone, etc. They also have staff to pay, VERY expensive software to buy, probably space to rent etc.

I'm not defending them, I think they're running b******t Central. But games really do cost that much.
You are defending them... We all know why too.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
We are?? Do they know about this?? I hope we succeed!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
good times!
I heard fake smosh is asking HIS fake subs for fake money to build a fake go kart. He's such a fake sellout.[DOUBLEPOST=1377171331,1377171311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Taking of fake people, is the iJustine account fake?
no it's not but she's never posted.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Definatly, games cost millions to make in some cases. I'm sure they'll sneak some ads in there to get a bit of cash on the side.[DOUBLEPOST=1377170751,1377170723][/DOUBLEPOST]
*takes off sunglasses* Mother Of Smosh

By the sounds of the game, I wouldn't dismiss the idea of in-game purchases or DLC.