Smaller YTers paying bigger YTers to do collabs/shoutouts?

bb109

Reaction score
I've seen some bigger channels do sponsor videos for $100 worth of freebies. YTers love their freebies

1, i am not going to be doing YT for money
2, I currently run a Home business running an online store and i sell brand new electronics and brand new clothing and earn good money from that.
3, due to my business situation. Sending a well known YTer a brand new $500 bag or a brand new ipad is nothing for me as it's just stock from my store. On occasions, I have given my friends freebies of stuff that aren't selling so it really is no big deal.

is it possible for me to give freebies to big YTers in exchange for a collab video or shoutouts? has it been done before??

how do i get in touch with other youtubers offering this? would it be weird or creepy if i messaged youtubers directly offering such a deal?

i see the banner at the top of yttalk forum for famebit. can i join famebit as a sponsor and say i am giving freebies to do collabs and shoutouts or is famebit for large businesses only?

please do not message me about my online store or ask if you could have freebies. i am not trying to promote my online store. i am just trying to see if i could get bigger YTers to do collabs with me for freebies.

Amphioen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I guess you could send it to a bigger YouTuber with a mail time segment and hope you get featured during mail time.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Simplest way to find out is contacting them and ask.