Small sponsorship opportunity

Elkien3

Reaction score
Introduction
I am a hobbyist programmer working on a second iteration of a project I call Citysim.
It is a multiplayer game that has a focus on cooperation and social elements, as well as some educational aspects.
It is based off the free Minetest game (minetest.net) which is comparable to Minecraft, a block based sandbox building game.
The project is a few months away from launch by my estimation and am looking for some small youtubers with a good fit with the game to sponsor

Compensation
I'm funding the sponsorship personally and I don't expect to get much money back from the project since it's free to join, so the budget is limited.
My plan is to have a sort of "affiliate link" so when players join they can input a code and get ingame rewards, and the creator would get compensated (again, limited, $1-$2 per 10 referrals)
I'm open to discussing different methods of sponsorship, but the amount I can offer is in that ballpark.
PayPal would be the most convenient method for giving payment, but open to others if need be.

Target Audience
13+ year old English speaking.
Gameplay will be an open ended sandbox, a good part coming from your interactions with other players. (which is why an active playerbase is important)
I have a list of some audience interests that may overlap with Citysim:
building, music, city planning/operation, social/political theory, law enforcement, media/reporting, business ownership/economics, casual farming/ranching games, online socializing, GTA/Unturned RP
If you have any question about specifics regarding gameplay feel free to ask.
It is a fairly niche game, so a good fit between game and creator/audience is imperative.

If you believe this would interest you and your audience (or another youtuber you know), please don't hesitate to reply to the tread, DM, or email me.
Thank you.