Gaming small channel looking for a collaborative group of people.

jakzkinn

Reaction score
As the channel states I'm looking for people to collaborate with so we can all have our channels grow. I'm 19 years of age and I play on PC and PS4. I usually play games such as call of Duty, rainbow 6 siege, and horror games. If you're interested let me know and I'll get back to you! cheers!

GamerGirlGG

Reaction score
I'm super interested. I play Indie Games as well as League of Legends, Smite, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, and many others. I have two videos up at the moment, which are my Welcome Video and a League of Legends video.
I am 17 years old, I turn 18 in March and I'm a chick. That's about it. I am super laid back and chill. Sooooo yeah. (GamerGirlDotGG is my channel name)

Connor wood

Reaction score
If you want to play games, join this discord server. If you looking a a group of people to colab with this that is what i want the server to be like.

Link: https:// discord.gg/ HZTBRym Not allowed to post links so just remove the space after the slashes

jakzkinn

Reaction score
hey GamerGirldotGG, if you want to talk more about doing a Collaboration message me on twitter ( @jakz_kinn ) my picture is the same as it is on here so I don't think you'll have a tough time finding me.

BaneHDGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm 21 I play PC and PS4 and I'm interested