Should I Upgrade My Equipment?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you've just started your channel i believe that you should start off with a phone camera or laptop to see if you want to devote your time to making videos.
I still have some basic materials but if you're willing to upgrade just that little bit i'd like to offer you advice. :)
when i upgraded:
- I got a DSLR (optional but a good camera usually attracts veiwers)
-I changed my background and i'm currently still doing that (optional)
- i'm looking for my tripod but trust me, don't use a giant pile of books and Video Games..... my camera fell on me during filming....
- I'd suggest you upgrade your video editor. I don't edit my own videos but i use sony vegas pro but it is quite pricey so if you do basic things i'd use imovie or windows movie maker. I found some online video editors but i'm not sure if they're any good but you can get back to me on that. :) (some can also be downloaded from the app stores) (optional but reccomended)

~magisto (Amazon app store, apple, google play, web)
~wevideo (google play, apple, web)
~shotclip (google play, apple, web)
~kizoa (web.... as far as i know)

- I'm getting new lights because lights generally have an orange tint to them (optional)

I hope these tips helped you to upgrade and such ^-^ have fun with your new setup

biyeee

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm getting new lights because lights generally have an orange tint to them (optional)
I wouldn't put this as optional id make it a staple of equipment really, no camera can make bad lighting look good haha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wouldn't put this as optional id make it a staple of equipment really, no camera can make bad lighting look good haha
Daylight is pretty good to use but sometimes on my camera it looks grey if i'm filming just before night time. :)