Should I Start Recording Rainbow Six Siege on my Channel?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've been trying to revive my channel recently which died from nothing. I've been working hard at it for 4 years now, so I'm constantly thinking what I can do to get more views than around 10 per video after so long. So are Rainbow Six Siege videos seem like a good idea? It's a popular game, easy to commentate to, and easy to make thumbnails for, so things I look into for games I would to record.

KoziOnPc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
me and 2 of my mates are gonna start making a bunch of videos on siege like a road to series on ranked and funny moments were trying to get a five man going if you would like to join seems like your new to seige maybe we could help you out with some stuff and in general have a good time you can add me on discord so i could introduce you to the other guys Discord - Testy#8727

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
me and 2 of my mates are gonna start making a bunch of videos on siege like a road to series on ranked and funny moments were trying to get a five man going if you would like to join seems like your new to seige maybe we could help you out with some stuff and in general have a good time you can add me on discord so i could introduce you to the other guys Discord - Testy#8727
I'm not new to Siege, I've been playing it for a long while. Plus after seeing that a Siege video I published yesterday was the worst performing video ever in the history of my channel, with only 1 single view after 24 hours, I doubt I will continue recording it, unless someone tells me a really good method of getting these videos to work. If I find one, I might join.

KoziOnPc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could add me on discord we could play a few games together if you like the atmosphere between us then we could continue playing I would say you should give seige ago and I'm pretty sure you would enjoy making videos of it after a while cuz it's pretty boring playing on your own that might be the issue people usually like to see a little group that plays with eachother that clearly has a good time together.But as I sad at the start you could add me and play a few games with us and see if you have a good time or not