Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey There Everyone!,

I was watching a few videos earlier today, and I got some inspiration from a app walkthrough (I want to start doing some app walkthroughs...)

Do you think I should do some app walkthroughs on games like "Angry Birds" ?, I'm not saying I will do angry birds, I'd do games like angry birds (strategy)....
In every video I would only cover a few levels (to stop the videos from being to long!)
The walkthrough's will be done on only apps for Mobile Devices (Mainly iPhone...)

Oh and also...I you think I should do some walkthroughs then please suggest an app to do the walkthrough on! (I'm not promising that I'll do a walkthrough on the app you suggest)

Good Idea? Yay or Neigh?

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey man if you're inspired right now i say do it before that inspiration goes away haha...do it man! it couldn't hurt! just adds variety to your channel!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you should go for it, maybe do the apps that are more in depth like say the ios equivalent of the Smart App Protector, that would be a good one to do because it isnt like a few settings, theres many and you could explain each one or as many as possible. I wouldn't mind a walkthrough for that new Dolphin browser ;)

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'd say yes, and see how the youtube world finds it. I would def watch if it's a game I'm struggling with. Maybe include (tips & secrets) in the titles ;)

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Definitely do this Michael!!! :D It'd be perfect for your channel :)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I think you should go for it, maybe do the apps that are more in depth like say the ios equivalent of the Smart App Protector, that would be a good one to do because it isnt like a few settings, theres many and you could explain each one or as many as possible. I wouldn't mind a walkthrough for that new Dolphin browser ;)
Yeah thanks michael!, I think I'm going to do a few' walkthroughs!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'd say yes, and see how the youtube world finds it. I would def watch if it's a game I'm struggling with. Maybe include (tips & secrets) in the titles ;)
Yeah thanks Kev, I think I'm going to do a walkthrough for my next video (two days), and see how it goes!