Shen Demoni: Weird, Obscure, Classic playthroughs

Shen Demoni

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey There, Paesanos! I'm Shen Demoni and I'm more than happy to tell you about my channel!

What's a Paesano you ask? Well, it means Friend in Italian, of course!

I got this channel going about a year ago, producing playthroughs of strange games, even some that are seldom seen and games ranging from the MS-DOS to the games of today, all with a 90's flair! I've produced over a 100 videos, and I'm sitting at 48 Paesanos currently. I long to reach 100 which was the milestone I set a year back.

I enjoy RPG's like Dark Souls and Final Fantasy and I also like platformers like Mario. I've done about 2 corruption videos of Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World,actually! I do rom corruptions occasionally for fun and other things like doing 'Quality' paintings and telling stories from the internet.

If there was any video series I can recommend on my channel, my personal favorite is Undertale. It was a blind playthrough and a poor attempt at a genocide run seeing as I didn't do research on how to achieve the ending in fear of spoiling it. Another suggestion is definitely Dark Souls, one of my all time favorite games that I consider therapy for trying and hard times.

My content is pretty much laid back, nothing too loud and insane. I get good laughs and enjoyment out of random instances like in my corruptions or even my Let's Get Weird and Let's Get Angry playlists.

Let's Get Weird is dedicated to some of the weirdest stuff I've played on my channel. Let's Get Angry is more dedicated to games that have made me ragequit and in rare cases(Looking at you, The Park.) Consist of me roasting the game to the ground and criticizing it somewhat harshly

That's all I can explain for the time being, you'll be definitely seeing more of me around here, you guys have a great weekend, peace!