Gaming sharing a channel? list each others channel? lets collab in gaming?

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey guys looking for someone who is down to perhaps share a playlist/channel
promote each others video frequently in the intro/outro

sure its a little more work but might pay off to chain off the fews to different people. and possibly work with other people as well

if interested check out my channel and if you like my personality/style we can start sharing our content on each others channel

hit me up on skype or here will.starcraft

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
You mean sometimes shoutouts? That doesn't always go as planned, and usually the bigger youtuber needs to do it and it may not always work.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
heya skull, no not shout outs
more like displaying our channels to get double the views and collab-ing playlists maybe even a channel. kind of working together to reach more audience. gaming together and coming up with plans for footage etc

if anyone wants to give it a go let me know

Last edited:

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ah I see. Well those things dont usually work out well for both channels together, one channel will exceed and get bigger than the other or sometimes both wont be able to achieve anything. Usually co-hosted channels may make it and grow big but this is the world of the internet and sometimes its all about some luck.

Well I wish you luck with your videos then :)

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
thanks commander worth a try though, but isnt that what collabing is? Really about experimentation. Either way would like to work with someone to come up with ideas on footage and stuff. more like a comdey type game play. I just have a hard time coming up with topics on my own. I have a group already that we co play - so just looking for another one maybe hopefully one around my time frame also

any takers anyone? share a channel, playlists, advertise our channels together. worse case scenario is just wont work..nothing to lose really lol

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well if you want you can add me on on steam and we may do a video or 2 together or help one another with some new ideas.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
sweet thanks man do you have a skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1467628056,1467623087][/DOUBLEPOST]if anyone else wants to join let me know - we can split promoting out channels, showing it in the outros, adding it to my play list so we can touch your audience and my audience all together