Acidic

Reaction score
This is for Pc Gaming Only ! ! !

I need Guys or girls that are dead serious youtubers that are dedicated and willing to be there for the videos and that will be funny and try and talk for the entire video

i need 3 more people maybe 4

requirements:

You have to show ups as much as possible.

You have to try an be funny and talk thru the video.

You have to have Discord. so if you want in message me and ill send you a link so you can join up

you have to be at least 18 or older or at least someone that can take a joke and i mean seriously take a joke ill be ripping on you and so will others its not being mean its just fun if you can't handle it than up to ur top far left is the back button click it and forget you saw this cool? cool.

Games: New Friday the 13th game, cod ops 3, dead by daylight, Garry's mod ect.

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is for Pc Gaming Only ! ! !

I need Guys or girls that are dead serious youtubers that are dedicated and willing to be there for the videos and that will be funny and try and talk for the entire video

i need 3 more people maybe 4

requirements:

You have to show ups as much as possible.

You have to try an be funny and talk thru the video.

You have to have Discord. so if you want in message me and ill send you a link so you can join up

you have to be at least 18 or older or at least someone that can take a joke and i mean seriously take a joke ill be ripping on you and so will others its not being mean its just fun if you can't handle it than up to ur top far left is the back button click it and forget you saw this cool? cool.

Games: New Friday the 13th game, cod ops 3, dead by daylight, Garry's mod ect.
Hey man add me on discord and we can talk there ill be glad to join you discord name: GamingMax#1825
P.S Im 19 years old

Reactions: Acidic

tjay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey intrested im 17, i can take jokes... i also give them!. my discord is Gameticke#2419