Gaming September Collaboration – Looking for new recruits for gaming content creation & long time members

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Introduction: Hello, my name is Renegade Operative. I am the co-host of a gaming podcast oriented group called "The Infinite Ammo Syndicate" we always seek out new blood each month to try to further our relationships and give new opportunities gaming channels of any size who desires a chance to be active & participate with a gaming group or gaming podcast while making new friends in the long term, a social experiment for those who enjoy a vast array of gaming discussions and geek culture.

What we’re looking for: We’re looking for laid back, non-bias, drama free, respectful gamers who want to partake in many things that could pertain in collaborative streams, let's plays, podcasts about the latest gaming news/tech, talk about comics, stories in video games, and the group embodies talking about all these fun things.

Platform preference: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Timezones: We have two servers based around the North American and Europe regions so whatever region you're from will be the most suitable server for activities but you can join both servers which invites talking to the community at any time on Discord. Timezones are EDT, CST, PDT, CEST and BST based so we’d really prefer if you match up to those timezones at least.

Are there any rules?: Yes, there are basic rules but they are given out after the questionnaire process. All of interested must pass a brief questionnaire which can be done in an assortment of ways either through text or voice via direct messages. This helps us decide worthy candidates so comment me if you’re interested and I’ll DM the details. This process cannot be skipped so if you’re lazy and not willing to do an application process then you should bow out.

Do you have an age or subscriber range?: Just be mature and the subs you have don’t matter for entry into this group.

Channel type: Varied. We’re centered around let’s plays, streams, gaming podcasts, comic book movies, video game films with audio commentary, vast discussion on video game franchises, etc. Certainly adult humor and unfiltered so it’s 18+ content. Once again this content is unfiltered so make sure you can stomach this sort of thought process.

Do you accept everyone who just takes the application?: No, keep in mind you can still fail the application process. Keep that in mind.

Is there any extra information we should know?: The questionnaire will have additional information so please DM/comment me right away. If you’re chosen then it’s best to keep in consistent contact otherwise discord requests may have the possibly of being cancelled to which will need to result in contacting me for another invite. We’ve been working so far with people we met here and it’s been a good/decent experience with them on podcasts/calls.

Chemistry is key if you’re chosen. Once chosen you will be given Discord links and additional information about the things we do on YouTube. The questionnaire is like a small interview, we ask you things that we would like to know and based on your answers it will determine if we’re seeking the right individuals.

What if I can't be in the gaming group full time and want to be on as a guest for the gaming podcast?: This is possible, we just still have to know who you are before this happens. Make sure you have a channel or explanation about yourself at the ready. We do wish for more full time members though.

Do you have other forms of contact: E-mail me directly at renoperative@gmail.com if I don’t get to you immediately as a back-up. (EDIT: Please DM me your channel if you want to leave me the link so it won't get modded. Thank you.)

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! this is exactly what my channel has been looking for. There are two of us, my name is Adam i am 23 and my co-host name is Bryant and he is 21. We do almost daily live streams and once he gets back daily youtube videos. I basically live on discord so easy to contact. Me and bryant are both computer technicians in real life. You can check out our channel link is in our description! Looking forward to discussing things with you and hopefully helping each other grow in the long run.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi! this is exactly what my channel has been looking for. There are two of us, my name is Adam i am 23 and my co-host name is Bryant and he is 21. We do almost daily live streams and once he gets back daily youtube videos. I basically live on discord so easy to contact. Me and bryant are both computer technicians in real life. You can check out our channel link is in our description! Looking forward to discussing things with you and hopefully helping each other grow in the long run.
Could you guys email me so I could send you our questionnaire at renoperative@gmail.com ? That'd be great!

False window

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, your crew sounds awesome, I am a PC and xbox 360 player but mainly PC, I am a geek in every sense of the word, I like my anime and manga, I'm massively into PC's, I frequently watch Techsource, LinusTechTips and JayTwoCents, I've had a few comics in my time, and I love discussing about basically anything. I am very mature, I naturally don't tend to swear and such : )
I love having fun and I am extremely chilled and friendly. I've emailed you for the questionnaire, have a good day : )