SEO for your YouTube videos

MrBlackyBomb

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Yeah... paying ± 50$ for an course nobody who really works for that what he wants needs...
If you have success on the old, boring way... i would be proud of this man/girl.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Wow, I really need to read this thread.

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah... paying ± 50$ for an course nobody who really works for that what he wants needs...
If you have success on the old, boring way... i would be proud of this man/girl.

Dude... those two sentences make literally no sense whatsoever. I've re-read them about 5 times now, and still have no clue what you're saying.

Wow, I really need to read this thread.

Have "fun" reading!

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Dude... those two sentences make literally no sense whatsoever. I've re-read them about 5 times now, and still have no clue what you're saying.
You are correct sir, his meaning is lost in translation LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1376876646,1376876586][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it was like "Why would I pay money for a course when I'd be more proud figuring it out the old fashioned way".... which... still would be a weird thing to say... but that's my best guess. If I'm right I deserve a muffin or something.

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You are correct sir, his meaning is lost in translation LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1376876646,1376876586][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it was like "Why would I pay money for a course when I'd be more proud figuring it out the old fashioned way".... which... still would be a weird thing to say... but that's my best guess. If I'm right I deserve a muffin or something.

I sorta get that he's annoyed or something over my Rankify YouTube course, but apart from that, eh...
Particularly, this "who really works for that what he wants needs..." is just hilariously lost on me!

Dude, blackybomb, come back! Translate this for us!

MrBlackyBomb

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Sorry, didn't sleep since more than a day ;_;
But why should somebody pay up to 50$, just for informations you could find everywhere... (if you are smart enough to search for these...)

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
But why should somebody pay up to 50$, just for informations you could find everywhere... (if you are smart enough to search for these...)

Why should you go University, when you can just read books on the subject? Heck, why read books when you could just do the research yourself? Why buy food, when I could just grow my own in my garden? Quality insurance, and convenience.

Now, "Why should somebody pay":
A) You can't find all the information "everywhere", since it's based on my own case studies and tests.
B) It's entirely true that you could track down a lot of the information yourself. If I can, so can someone else, I'm not Jesus. So why pay? Well, first off, because you won't need to spend months digging through forums, videos, and blog posts to piece all the information together. Instead, you watch neatly categorized videos, explaining each topic in easy-to-understand lingo.

So to sum it up in a single sentence: You buy it, because it includes information you can't find elsewhere, and saves you from spending months researching it yourself vs just using 3 hours.

As an example of various free information, there is a great thread here by ConnersCraft. Now I do disagree with him on some points (and believe I have the numbers to back that up), but it's still a good thread. That thread contains what would be roughly 5-10 minutes of video, out of the 3 hours of video in the Advanced course. My point? There's a lot of stuff in there, in the courses, that you won't find everywhere else.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Sorry, didn't sleep since more than a day ;_;
It all makes sense now. The boring way is searching for it, but it saves you 50 bucks so you're proud of yourself.

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It all makes sense now. The boring way is searching for it, but it saves you 50 bucks so you're proud of yourself.

That, my man, was like a f*****g lightbulb in my head. LOL.

Just for clarification though, not everything in can even be found on the web (as far as I know, I can't promise that someone, somewhere, out there, hasn't made a blog post I haven't seen!), while of course the basics can be pieced together from various videos/blog posts/forums, etc. Just wanted to point that out ^^

Reactions: Symph