Gaming Searching for passionate PC Gamers to make a dream squad with, for my gaming channel.

The Ape

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Friends,
I am a small budding youtuber who has just started YouTube and has taken it as full time career. I am very passionate about being a popular Gaming Content Creator on Youtube. But in gaming you need friends to play with. This is why I am here to find best friends from around the WORLD.
I am searching for long term friends with positive, dedicated towards YT and healthy approach with whom I can collaborate with and help each other to grow in YT Gaming Community with fun, loyalty, support and true friendship.

REQUIREMENTS:
1] Age- 16+
2] Language- English
3] Personality- Humble, Fun loving, Passionate about PC Gaming.
4]
Countries- ANY [Will adjust for each other according to time zone:twins:]
5] Small to Big any Subscriber Count is Invited. [Subscribers count doesn't matter. Passion matters. We will grind our way together to huge sub count.:redface::inlove::dance:]

GAME LIST:
Valorant [Primary], COD:Warzone, GTA V, FIFA etc. any Shooting, Racing, Adventure, Horror, RPG Multiplayer PC Games. [New suggestions always accepted]

Tripple_ayt

Reaction score
Hi Ape. I am a new youtuber to and want to make a lot of good gaming content and have fun with some friends, I am from eu and can speak very well english, I would love to play with you

Ready Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi i am also looking for people to collaborate with. i am also new to youtube and i can speak english very good, i want to have fun and play different kind off games here is my discord Ready Gaming#4147

Reactions: Tripple_ayt

Tripple_ayt

Reaction score
Hi i am also looking for people to collaborate with. i am also new to youtube and i can speak english very good, i want to have fun and play different kind off games here is my discord Ready Gaming#4147
I will love to collab with you, what kind of games do you play and do you only play on pc

Last edited:

KING_VENUS2833

Reaction score
Hi I’m interested in collaborating with you guys my discord is King_Venus2833#9567

The Ape

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Ape. I am a new youtuber to and want to make a lot of good gaming content and have fun with some friends, I am from eu and can speak very well english, I would love to play with you
I am glad to have u on board.Tell me your discord id or anything we can communicate.

The Ape

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Happy that you replied.Adding you in my discord.