Search rankings and views per day

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
With all the talk about SEO, tags and searches being important and such. Just a thing I'm really curious about is that:

How many views do you get per search term per day (on average) for your highest search term you have?

Mine is approximately around 37 views per search term per day on average. I think the highest I ever got was only 55 per day for a search term.

So what's yours?

Yorkshire Gamer

Cities: Skylines (The City of Shoreline)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With a similar subscriber level to yourself, mine is similar. 30-50 per search term, with around 200 search related views per day. Only 10% of my views come from search results.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Surprisingly I have almost the same number for our " highest search term" - barbie makeup - around 30 per day. May be with some very close variants around 40.
BTW good progress during the last month. Ganbatte!:)

Reactions: wasabiroots

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
With all the talk about SEO, tags and searches being important and such. Just a thing I'm really curious about is that:

How many views do you get per search term per day (on average) for your highest search term you have?

Mine is approximately around 37 views per search term per day on average. I think the highest I ever got was only 55 per day for a search term.

So what's yours?
For me it is about 6-7 per search term per day and 10-20 views per day for all search terms.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Awesome. We need more samples. So that people know that a single search term wont get us thousands of views per day.

Unless of course someone does get thousand views per day per search term. That would be our goal haha~

Also, I have to say that the one search term that gets me that much views is from 2 videos with one of the video around rank 2-3 in youtube search and the other video also on first page but lower.[DOUBLEPOST=1453462612,1453462393][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW good progress during the last month. Ganbatte!:)
Thank you~~ I was shocked as well. All the records broken. X3 Fightoohhh!!!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

So what's yours?
"GoPro Dog" is my highest viewed search term. It averaged 36.7 views a day last year and the most views for that term was 135 on Christmas. I bet a lot of people with dogs got GoPros for Christmas.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
"Cinelerra" brought me 83 during the last 28 days. So about three per day on average.