Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, wtf are you thinking?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Recently one of my favorite youtubers stopped hosting this feature on his channel and encouraged me to pick it up in his place.

Essentially, youtube gamers post their favorite/best/interesting screenshots as well as their youtube channel and a summary of what they do for their videos. I pick a few a week and make a video on my channel linking to their channels ect.

I'm posting here to give YT Talk gamers a first chance to be part of something new and fun. Just fill out the following information (note that posting this here gives me full permission to include you and the posted content in the video):

Gaming channel link:
Links to up to three screenshots:
Summary of your channel's content:

Yeah dude! If you think it's fun do it! Also, mention that this was inspired by that Youtuber so nobody thinks you're a phonie.

Recently one of my favorite youtubers stopped hosting this feature on his channel and encouraged me to pick it up in his place.

Essentially, youtube gamers post their favorite/best/interesting screenshots as well as their youtube channel and a summary of what they do for their videos. I pick a few a week and make a video on my channel linking to their channels ect.

I'm posting here to give YT Talk gamers a first chance to be part of something new and fun. Just fill out the following information (note that posting this here gives me full permission to include you and the posted content in the video):

Gaming channel link:
Links to up to three screenshots:
Summary of your channel's content:
Nice!

Cool idea. Although looking at your videos you are in need of some better rendering software. :) If your rig can handle it sony vegas would be recommended.

Back