S.O.S. Asking for feedback regarding the channel!

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, how are you doing? A lot of time passed since the last time I posted in this thread (literally months) and a lot changed during this lapse of time.
Today I'm here because I'm looking for feedback about the channel in general, the cause is that recently I'm a little worried about the channel growth (more on the views side rather than subs) and I'm constantly trying to improve everything I can.

Can be about anything, from SEO to video quality, to commentary. Of course the harsher the better, so don't feel bad to use your dirtiest words xD.
The channel is in the signature but I'll post it here anyway: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_5-enyaCE7DyWZ1nOKP0A.

Thanks in advance for everything!

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahaha your channel is so cool! I like your banner. The channel video is funny. Font and style kinda reminds me of pewdie though, but I still think your video was awesome and humorous. May I ask what you use to edit your videos? :D

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for stopping by! :D I do all the editing part with Sony Vegas, I tried switching to Premiere Pro but I can't get along with it. Actually reminding of Pewds it's a great compliment, so thank you!