Royalty Free Music Sites

I was just making sure you had NCS on your list, that's the only one I have used in the past, but seeing so much selection there's no reason not to put some playlists together and listen to them while I shower or whatever during daily life. Thank you for the information!

Thanks for the list i am currently using Bensound to get my music from at the moment its free though some stuff you have to pay for.

I think amazingmusictracks.com is a great resource for filmmakers. I've been using their music for my videos and they're really high quality and easy to edit. This library includes lots of cinematic film tracks and tons of different categories.

THANK YOU for making this thread.
A few of my videos have been locked for monetizing or copyrighted when I have used apparently "royalty free" music.

So having trusted websites I can use that I know other youtubers haven't had issues with, is great.

Looking to do some typical fun sit down videos, tech related stuff and some travel videos in the future.

I like to sit down with a piece of music, and try and figure the video out around that specific piece, with that being said, where do you get commercial free / royalty free music for use?

If you've done something similar to what I mentioned above, can you give me an example of your work?

I LOVE Artist IO... I get unlimited music downloads for an entire year from them. At first I thought it was expensive but after researching more I realized it's not... it's great deal. I have well over 200+ songs downloaded and planning to download a TON more because I have at least 9 months left in my subscription. They have huge variety and everything is royalty free :)

Back