Animation Roblox Animation (Paid)

Please Don't Turn Around

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I am in the process of experimenting with some new programming for Don't Turn Around (horror story channel with 270,000 subscribers)

I'm looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of Roblox. My aim is to create Roblox horror stories, where, when I narrate a story, we see Roblox images play under it to tell the story I'm narrating. This would be a good example:

I'm not in need of specific editing or sound design etc. (I'll do that myself)...just the actual actions on screen. I tried it myself for a particular story - but got stuck halfway through; not being able to have multiple characters interact and lacking a correct location. I'm not really after creating "original" locations (as I figure that will take too long) but finding someone who can find existing locations in existing games, create the correct avatars, and screen record them interacting to fit my story.

Ultimately I'm looking for a long-term relationship with someone for a series of videos - which would be in the 4 minute to 10-minute range. If you think this is you, and you want to be seriously considered, could you please privately email me how much you would want for creating the visuals similar to the Red Scarf example above.