Music R'n'B singers and/or producers needed DESPERATELY

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I'm looking to collab with people on an R'n'B track. I'm talking proper R'n'B, not the stuff most YouTube producers have out these days. Stuff with the sexy bassline, sweet deep hits, beautiful vocalists, sensual/emotional lyrics and voices, etc etc. So for that I need singers. Male or female, I don't care. As long as you can sing R'n'B. NOT pop. NOT rock. NOT country. Soul, blues and anything related/similar to those genres are acceptable, but R'n'B is primarily what I'm looking for. Hit me up if you OR somebody you know can help me out!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm looking to collab with people on an R'n'B track. I'm talking proper R'n'B, not the stuff most YouTube producers have out these days. Stuff with the sexy bassline, sweet deep hits, beautiful vocalists, sensual/emotional lyrics and voices, etc etc. So for that I need singers. Male or female, I don't care. As long as you can sing R'n'B. NOT pop. NOT rock. NOT country. Soul, blues and anything related/similar to those genres are acceptable, but R'n'B is primarily what I'm looking for. Hit me up if you OR somebody you know can help me out!
lol R&B meaning was lost such a long time ago while people thought blending all the styles was cool... I mean I guess it is cool but now I have to search forever to find the style of music I was looking for.