Review on my Thumbnails & Channel art?

BeautyByCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just made a new channel art today and i wanna make sure it like.. Pops? I guess- I personally like it but I am just curious if it draws your eye or not?
Also just wondering if maybe I should edit my thumbnails differently? I feel like they're kind of bland in a way, so tell me what you think?

Thanks! xoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your thumbnails definitely pop but in my opinion they are too busy. And I can't read the title. Maybe one picture with something that draws attention to a catchy title! And I like your channel art looks good to me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one getting started. Hope you can grow as well!

Reactions: BeautyByCat

Nathou1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually really like your thumbnails the pictures and layout are actually kinda neat. But the text on them are completely unreadable. I don't know what you are using to make them but adding a black stroke around the text and using a thicker font make them much more readable and eye catching. Personally I was making my thumbnails on MS paint for months and it really shows. Your banner artwork is great but once again the text is hard to read, adding color and adding putting a stroke around the text really helps.

I really hope this helps!

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The thumbnails are really good, there is currently only 4 videos on your channel and I'm seeing that you really enjoy that 4 box thumbnail, it may be good to try and mix it up a little bit. Keep adding color corrections and find a style that works with your channel and style to represent your channel. Not sure if I helped at all lol, but best of luck to your channel!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I think it's a little too small to read that bottom line on an iPhone. I do like the light purple color scheme though

eidojodie

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The banner does stand out, I like it :). And the thumbnails also look pretty good, I agree with people saying the writing is quite hard to read on them- but I know it can be difficult to make the writing visible when the thumbnails are so small. It all really depends on the style you like! Some people prefer a 'busier' looking banner, I personally have a really simple/plain banner and thumbnails, but that just works with my channel. I often take a look at different youtubers channels to see what kind of style I like then take it from there :)

BeautyByCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The thumbnails are really good, there is currently only 4 videos on your channel and I'm seeing that you really enjoy that 4 box thumbnail, it may be good to try and mix it up a little bit. Keep adding color corrections and find a style that works with your channel and style to represent your channel. Not sure if I helped at all lol, but best of luck to your channel!
Thank you, it really does help. I decided to change I might do like every few videos with one pic thumbnail and the others with 4 pic thumbnails and the bright color around the edges :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462135624,1462135505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your thumbnails definitely pop but in my opinion they are too busy. And I can't read the title. Maybe one picture with something that draws attention to a catchy title! And I like your channel art looks good to me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one getting started. Hope you can grow as well!
That's what I thought as well with my thumbnails, I thought they were too busy. I will make the title more readable and try to switch it up some.
And thank you! I hope your channel grows! Good luck on your YouTube journey :)