Review Of My Channel?

Hey Everyone!
I was just curious what everyone might think of my channel. If you don't know already, I don't post the normal style of "YouTube Video". I post about my life, and my life experiences. If I feel like it needs to be recorded, I always have my camera on me to do it. I go day by day struggling in some parts of my life, and I feel like YouTube helps me though it all. I enjoy having a community to back me up, and I love to entertain others, even if it may not be what the normal "Youtuber" is about. So if you could, please checkout my channel and give me some feedback? Thanks in advance!
You guys are all awesome!

wrong forum, it should be in Reviews and Channel Feedback. i have asked for it to be moved

as for your channel. i am way too old for those sorts of videos so i won't comment on the content. as for the design. you need to make some much better thumbnails. something that grabs the attention. your channel art id okay, but the whole "back again with another video" meme was not 5 minutes after the video went viral. think up your own tag line thats more you

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. Please note that this is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the rest of the forums. :)

Back