Review my layout / Trailer

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi, I just started my channel a few hours ago, at the moment I have 74 subscribers already :D
And my first video is my channel trailer ofcourse.
Could somebody give me some feedback ? Cuz I just started...

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How did you get 74 subscribers and 239 views in 17 hours?

Reactions: HyDraid

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How did you get 74 subscribers and 239 views in 17 hours?
I just shared with friends and also on my social media and it was really effective on my social media :)

CHS Videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At first I thought you where Dutch, hearing the accent. But apparently you are from Belgium. Good job on getting so many subs in such a short time. 3 months later I am only at 75. Anyway your trailer is fine. Very well edited and looks profy. I only sometimes had a hard time to hear what you are actually saying (because of accent). But that will probaly get better by time. Your channel art is also profy. Keep it up :up2:

Reactions: HyDraid

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
At first I thought you where Dutch, hearing the accent. But apparently you are from Belgium. Good job on getting so many subs in such a short time. 3 months later I am only at 75. Anyway your trailer is fine. Very well edited and looks profy. I only sometimes had a hard time to hear what you are actually saying (because of accent). But that will probaly get better by time. Your channel art is also profy. Keep it up :up2:
Yea, my English will get better :)
Thanks for the review :D