Review my Gaming Channel!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I haven't asked for a review in a long time and a lot has changed since the last time I asked for one!

Just let me know what you think I can improve on (channel art, videos, thumbnails especially, and basically everything else!) and if you wanna check how my videos are, I'm just going to suggest you look at my two recent videos (Cheating story and Attack on Titan gameplay) since those are the two where I used my new editing program and i'd love some advice on how to better my videos based off how they currently are!
Thanks in advance:happy:

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love your banner and profile picture! I also like your thumbnails! I feel like your personality is perfect for YouTube! You are hilarious!

Reactions: Justine

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey gave you some advice on your latest video. Hope it helps!!!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love the channel art and thumbnails. Saw your latest video because Attack on Titan is dope and you are hilarious! Keep it up.

Santoons

Reaction score
I really enjoyed your videos, have you thought about recording yourself aswell while playing?

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Love the channel art and thumbnails. Saw your latest video because Attack on Titan is dope and you are hilarious! Keep it up.
Thank you so much!
I really enjoyed your videos, have you thought about recording yourself aswell while playing?
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them! I've considered it for awhile but I'm still trying to see if the pros to it outweigh the cons, plus I mad a dumb decision and my laptop doesn't have enough USB ports for my better quality webcam so I'd have to figure all that out too:giggle: