Review My Channel

Kuudere Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! Can you tell me what you think about my channel. I'd like to know what you all think about my branding (profile picture and channel banner), thumbnails, and what you think about the videos I do and how I can improve them! Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I've checked out a couple of your videos and really no complaints - the branding's fine, the voice is pleasant, narration is excellent, so just keep up the good work. :)

Kuudere Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've checked out a couple of your videos and really no complaints - the branding's fine, the voice is pleasant, narration is excellent, so just keep up the good work. :)
Thanks so much :)

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i really like your profile picture, i think it would be cool if your header matched your profile picture's theme a little bit better to create more cohesiveness. the gradient and style of your profile picture definitely draw me in more than the header, but that might be because it's a little pewdiepie circa 2012-esque. i'd say your thumbnails are pretty good, and i love your commentary! your DDLC mod video was super entertaining and i definitely wanna see more of it

Kuudere Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i really like your profile picture, i think it would be cool if your header matched your profile picture's theme a little bit better to create more cohesiveness. the gradient and style of your profile picture definitely draw me in more than the header, but that might be because it's a little pewdiepie circa 2012-esque. i'd say your thumbnails are pretty good, and i love your commentary! your DDLC mod video was super entertaining and i definitely wanna see more of it
Thanks! :), Also thanks for the advice, I'll look into making my banner match my profile picture more

Sammie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The videos and thumbnails and titles and all that stuff is really good so that’s good. I actually wanna buy OverKills the walking dead so it was nice to watch that. I would say to edit your videos so really exciting parts are in it or really funny commentary. Because unless it’s a really story driven game your what pulls the person in to keep watching.

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! :), Also thanks for the advice, I'll look into making my banner match my profile picture more
hey, just saw that you updated it and it looks awesome!! you've got a sub out of me!

mRio

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, your channel is great already. The thumbnails, the audio is clear from your voice over. You have an interesting clip in the beginning to keep the viewer interested. Just keep up the great work and I can see you getting big in no time :up2:

Kuudere Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I agree, your channel is great already. The thumbnails, the audio is clear from your voice over. You have an interesting clip in the beginning to keep the viewer interested. Just keep up the great work and I can see you getting big in no time :up2:
Thanks so much! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1541479276,1541479259][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey, just saw that you updated it and it looks awesome!! you've got a sub out of me!
Oh, thanks for the sub! :p You are now a spooky ghostttt[DOUBLEPOST=1541480254][/DOUBLEPOST]
The videos and thumbnails and titles and all that stuff is really good so that’s good. I actually wanna buy OverKills the walking dead so it was nice to watch that. I would say to edit your videos so really exciting parts are in it or really funny commentary. Because unless it’s a really story driven game your what pulls the person in to keep watching.
Thanks for the review! Sorry about the late response, I have been editing my videos a bit more extensively now :)