Review my channel:) new art work..

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, really like the banner! Thumbnails are good too, they really seem to do a good job conveying what your videos will be about.

One thing I might pay attention to is video names- yours are sometimes a little hard to read. Some channels, like ours, use vertical lines to separate various aspects of a title. Others might use dashes. It's just a nice way to break up a title and make it a little easier to read.

CyberunHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, really like the banner! Thumbnails are good too, they really seem to do a good job conveying what your videos will be about.

One thing I might pay attention to is video names- yours are sometimes a little hard to read. Some channels, like ours, use vertical lines to separate various aspects of a title. Others might use dashes. It's just a nice way to break up a title and make it a little easier to read.
Hey Subtrendy,

Thanks for checking out my channel , and thanks for the feedback, video names are something i can improve on, still trying to see what works and what doesn't, and your feedback has pointed me in the right direction, i checked out your channel, very impressive, ive subbed as i want to see more of you guys:) keep up the good work

CyberunHD